AFM Solutions: FluidFM ADD-ON for AFM
ADD-ON FAQ 4 essays
- ARYA for FlexFPM
- The signal noise is too large, what can I do?
- Petri-dishes for the FluidFM ADD-ON
- Download CORA software for the FluidFM ADD-ON
Cell + Bioscience: FluidFM BOT
FluidFM BOT FAQ 3 essays
- Which plates and dishes can I use? And how much liquid do I need?
- Fluorescence basics: how to choose the right fluorophore and filter set
- FluidFM BOT probe preparation
FluidFM BOT Troubleshoot 3 essays
- The BOT stage axis initialization failed, what should I do?
- The probe was not dropped. How can I remove it?
- Air tightness test failed
Probes FAQ 6 essays
- Can I exchange the liquid in the probe?
- How long can FluidFM probes be used?
- Chemical resistance of FluidFM probes
- How can I customize the probe aperture? Prototyping probes.
- How to prevent a clogged probe?
- How can I avoid air bubbles in the probe?
Probe Theory 7 essays
- What is the angle of a FluidFM probe?
- FluidFM Probe Blister Pack
- Measuring the flow in a FluidFM probe
- Why is the Effective Spring Constant important?
- How thick are the channels and walls of FluidFM micropipettes?
- What is the effective sensitivity of FluidFM probes?
- Theory on FluidFM probes: Mechanics and Fluidics
Probe Troubleshoot 4 essays
- I cannot fill the probe, what now?
- How to report a probe problem?
- My probe dried out during storage. Will it still work?
- Why is there no droplet coming out at the end of the probe during filling?
General 7 essays
- Filling a FluidFM probe
- Plasma treating probes
- Sterilizing a FluidFM probe
- Correct storage for FluidFM probes
- Degassing and filtering liquids for FluidFM
- Sterilizing the sample for FluidFM experiments
- Cell viability assessment
Cell adhesion 2 essays
Colloidal experiments 2 essays
Nanoprinting 2 essays
Nanoinjection 8 essays
- Coating of the probe for nano-injection
- Nano-injection into single adherent cells
- Parameters for injecting various cell lines
- Calculation of injected volumes
- Nano-injection of proteins
- Nano-injection of CRISPR-Cas complexes
- Nano-injection of plasmids
- Injection: Adjusting parameters for new cells or compounds
Observation 1 essay
FAQ (General) 3 essays